![]() |
| From Fast Car Park |
Daddy was feeling a little better, and Grammy, Mommy, and I took you down to the school in our neighborhood to play in the park and play with Daddy's remote control car.

The car was a bit of a frivolity Daddy came home with last week. But for $5.99, I figured I couldn't go wrong. Plus, since it is a total Chinese knockoff, there are no issues with copyrights or license infringements - so the sponsor decals are HILARIOUS (Jerry Knock-Off instead of Johnny Walker, Model 1 instead of Mobile One, etc etc etc). Anyway, you weren't really sure how you felt about the Fast Car, so we wanted to take it outside and play with it. You seemed to like it just fine!

In fact, I think you were trying to charge me for it! You have been really into pretending to be in the service industry since your Grandpa got you a cash register. You keep saying 'May I help you?' and here, you are pushing the 'buttons' on this counter, I believe simulating ringing me up to get the car back!

Anyway, we played with the car for a while, and then it was time to play on the equipment. There was another little guy there, named Kitt, and you two played ball! It was really cute.

You two had a ball, so to speak, and played way more than I've gotten to see you play with another kid. Maybe it was because you liked his ball better than yours?

And then there was The Moment. You and Kitt were playing ball, and a 5-year old ripped through the playground on his scooter, doing at least 90 mph, and you and Kitt were both like "Oh HECK yeah!!! Gotta get me one of them!!!"

It was, as you would say, reawlly cool. You had a fun time with little Kitt, and with the Fast Car. Awwww!

No comments:
Post a Comment