Jan 1, 2008

Christmas Night - PS

You remember how I told you about not eating any of momma's delicious Christmas dinner last week, but powering through your Cheerios with two spoons? Well, I finally got around to getting the proof off the camera...

Repeatedly complaining about the dinner (roasted chicken, new potatoes, yummy beans, NUM!), you seemed to be not hungry at all until the bowl of Cheerios appeared.

That's when you got really busy, grabbing every spoon you could fit in your tiny little hands...

Impossible to eat cereal from two spoons at once? Oh, I beg to differ. Here's the proof.

You are a little stinker. We now return to our regular programming. But not for a little while. YOU may not be taking a nap today, but I think Daddy (I mean Brian) needs to lay down for a while. Merry Christmas!

More to come, we took you down to a different park today, played with Dad's remote control car, and played ball with a little kid named Kitt. It was fun, but I'll have to post those later.

Happy New Year! And go Wisconsin! Even though the game is over, I have it on the TiVo so please don't spoil it and tell me who won before I can watch it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment