| From Crayon Park |
It was pretty cold, so you were all dressed up in a hat and gloves, looking cute as usual.
You love driving the car, even though it doesn't seem to get anywhere or go very fast!
Your hair is getting so long, and is so curly and pretty! And let me tell you, I think you look real nice in that hat.
And here you are in series, playing a little Peek-a-Boo action and being all cute.
As I write you are supposed to be taking a nap. But every two minutes your door opens, just a crack, you rattle the knob a little bit and it slams shut again. I don't know what you're doing up in there, but no doubt if we came to the door you would shout "Maya's supposed to be taking a nap!!" I don't know if we're going to get much down time today...
Anyway, you had fun at the park with Grammy and Mommy. Although she isn't Mommy anymore, she's Mom. And I'm not Daddy anymore, I'm either Dad or Brian! And it isn't 'yes' anymore, it is 'yeah'. You must have been listening to mom and dad talk again...
Ok, seriously now, just lay down in that beddy and take a little nap! A little one? Please????
No comments:
Post a Comment