Jan 1, 2008

Maya Wipes!

I'm so far behind, we've had such a nice time with Grammy and Grampy, and I just haven't had time to post updates. Before I get down to business, I wanted to comment on the fact that potty training seems just around the corner. The other night you tore off your clothes, announcing Maya was going to go to the potty. And off you went. I may have said something about wiping, and here comes Maya, wiping along the way!

Had to grab the camera quick, so the shots were pretty grainy, but I think capture your mood perfectly.

After wiping, you were ready to hide. Poor little lamb, you aren't so very good at hiding! Not that you don't try, I just don't believe you think all the way through your hiding places. Sometimes you are pretty easy to find.

Daddy has been sick as a fiend all weekend, hating life but yesterday you made me feel so much better, even if it was just for a couple of minutes.

Awwwww... What a nice snuggler you are! Anyway, I'm feeling much better but still sick, and now your nose is running too... I hope I didn't get you sick! Well, if I did, it as all Aunt Gina's fault! Anyway, I guess I should say Happy New Year and good riddance for 2007. We're really looking forward to 2008! Now, I will try to get a few more posts up but may have to go lay down. You are supposed to be taking a nap right now, but it sounds like you are ripping through your room like a tornado. We pray for sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment