
Mary and Greg brought some yummy crab dip from Robert's Market - I ride by there on my bike all the time but have never stopped in. We'll have to change that! Jack and his dad Greg were running around while you ladies and I snacked on some crackers.

You and Jack ran around a bunch, too. Jack is a much faster runner than you, I'm afraid, so mostly Jack ran and you chased behind him.

Then you grabbed this streamer off the fence to the baseball diamond. It looked like it was going to be fun!

Mom led you around with it for a while, and you sure liked that.

And then you got to swing with it for a while. I love the mountains behind you in the background - Alice's Restaurant where I took Uncle Bart and Edwin yesterday is right up there! And I rode my bike up to the top of those mountains once. Once.

With all the time you and Mom spend with Mary and Jack through the week, it was nice to hang out with them a little bit. Plus we got to drink wine in the park! It was a fun night. You even got to stay up late. I guess next time, we're going to have to let you run around a little more!
No comments:
Post a Comment