Of course I am desperately behind. You have hung out with Grammy and Grumpy and Grandpa Dick and Grandma Suzanne and Grandpa Dale. We've gone on a mini-vacation to New Buffalo, Michigan, and took you to the beach! You have a 4-wheeler you blast around the yard on. Yes, lots to catch up on...
And we'll get there. But first, a quick not on politics.
It was the same week as Obama's acceptance speech, and granted you've been getting a little Obama around the house. So you've always loved collecting rocks, and mom also gave you some stickers with little googley eyes on them. But honestly, both of us were completely floored when you combined one of your collected rocks with several googley-eye stickers, and proclaimed "look mom, it's Ba-ROCK Obama!!!!!"....
| From Grampy and Grumpy |
I have to tell you - your momma and I were real proud...
No comments:
Post a Comment