Hang on little Maya, this is going to be a LONG one. Pretty much the only way we're going to deal with the last week is to break it up in parts, because we had QUITE a vacation for 4th of July! I gotta warn you, we took so many pictures and there are so many good ones, well, we just have to post lots of them. Make sure to check out your mom's Flickr gallery for even more! As you can see, you started the trip fresh and ready to go! Or maybe it was just that you saw your Oatmeal Flakes, and were hungry...
First we showed up at the Parkshore, and I think everyone was very excited to see you! Especially Emma.

Grandma Maya was there too, just to see her little namesake!

Grandma Suzanne was really happy to see you too. What should we call Grandma Suzanne? Emma and Owen call her MiMi. Do you like that?

Owen was there too, he's such a funny little man! Here he is getting ready to 'go to work'. He goes to work a lot, but he doesn't seem to spend much time working!

The next day Aunt Jane, Uncle Joe, and Joey came over to see you too! It was a nice day and we played with you, went for a walk, and had a really nice time.

We walked down by the harbor, just in front of the Parkshore. There are a lot of nice sailboats and it is real pretty.

I don't know why I love taking pictures of my sister taking pictures, but I sure do.

Everyone took turns holding you, which was a very popular activity that day.

Finally, Emma got HER turn to hold you. She really likes her little cousin Maya!

It got dark, and the Hancock building was lit up in red white and blue for the 4th of July...


We took you to the kid park several times to play in the fountain and swing. Emma and Owen like it down there, and you like ANYPLACE with a good swing. Emma can swing REALLY high, as you can see, and Aunt Heidi and mom took turns pushing you while I documented the action....



Ok, you better get some rest! Next stop, Iowa!
No comments:
Post a Comment