You are sometimes a good eater. Of things we'd like you to eat, that is... With things we would like you not to eat, you are a great eater. You are forever Into Things, usually Bad Things, but as usual you are very cute when doing it.This is from over a week ago - old news I know. But just look at that face! This is how you look when you get busted doing something you know you aren't supposed to do. And this time the evidence is irrefutable. Licking the chalkboard... A fine punishable by Mom taking you away from the chalkboard, resulting what can only be described as a "hissy".
This is the same day you learned to flush the toilet. Speaking of Bad Things you love to get into...
Ok, so a little other news. Due to my obsessive blog-absorbing lately on valley culture and Web 2.0 and what it all means to the enterprise and mobility (call it Enterprise 2.0?), I have read a lot of interesting things. And in the process I found Dennis McDonald's Web 2.0 Logo generator. What do you think of Havener 2.0?

In beta, of course, and with lots of fresh new 2.0 features!
Ok, time for bed. Mom's morning to sleep in tomorrow, so I'll be seeing you in a few hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment