Maya, you were so excited to go to your very first birthday party, you almost left without us! Good thing you didn't have my keys!C'mon guys, we're going to be late!
Tyler, your friend from Baby Boot Camp, had his party at an ice cream shop in Millbrae. Tyler is the handsome young man in the background. They had balloons! And toys, and ice cream and cake... YUMMY!
Here is Tyler chatting up the young ladies. He sure knows how to work the room, making sure to thank everyone for coming and that you were having a good time.
You didn't get any ice cream, but your friend Faith did! Mmmm, I think you'll like ice cream... I think it is Faith's favorite new food!
Then we went back home to hang out. Here you are, just staning around! I barely remember a time when you couldn't crawl, let alone stand! Now you can pull yourself up on just about anything...Well, if there is 1 thing we learned this weekend, it is that Maya sure likes to party! That, and your friend Faith sure likes ice cream!
No comments:
Post a Comment