Aug 21, 2006

Crawl Walk Run

Well, I guess now we have to go back and compare how much you've changed again, and this time I mean just from the last post!

First of all, I always get updates at work or on the way home about the New Stuff. A lot of times it is for the first time you eat something, or the first time you make a sound. That kind of stuff.




Now I'm getting updates about stuff like this. Walking! Ok, not totally walking, but you are getting there. First it was standing. Now standing one-handed! I'm still getting used to the idea of you sitting up. And here you are, all mobile and balanced and proud of yourself. Oh, and you can turn the radio on by yourself. You seem to like Zeppelin. And you like to dance.





And that's not all... Clapping, and lots of it. Waving. Even kissing, but I haven't seen that one myself yet.

Before babies, there are so many things that people tell you, usually tagged with 'but you won't really understand until you have one'. And I always thought whatever, I understand... But no. You don't really understand "how fast they grow up" and "how much they change" and "how every day there are new things". You just have no idea until you see it for yourself.

Every day I come home and can't believe how big you are.




So, safe to say you are pretty mobile now. Not walking, but definitely cruising.

Oh, yeah. And you can get yourself into places you can't get yourself out of. Now that is pretty funny. It wasn't funny yesterday, when you got stuck under the buffet-thing and I had to pull you out and you were screaming. But most of the time funny, like fully under the end table curled up in a little ball funny. And, dare I say, cute.

So we'll try to get pictures of these new things, along with those two new canines you are starting to sport on top (I knew you were part vampire - you don't know how many Anne Rice books daddy read). In the meantime, just know you are still just as cute, but you are getting harder to chase around...

No comments:

Post a Comment