
Yes it was a big day indeed, as Tree donned the official '32' shirt last weekend...

You see, the 32 shirt has been worn by many people, on or about their 32nd birthday, it is a Strickland thing don't ask. I wore it, Amy and Tim of course have worn it, many people have rocked the 32 shirt over the years. Yes years. Wow, it was actually 4 years ago I wore it. Now THAT is scary.

This round of the 32 was a bit more subdued than many... Let's see, I went on a Mission pub crawl involving at least 5 or 6 or more bars. Tree and I (and Tim and Amy and Bart and Debbie Deb) went to Buck's for some hot brunch action followed by, well, a nap.

The folks at Buck's, knowing it was a big birthday, even sang and brought cake with candles (thank you Debbie!) and played, well, an interesting collection of instruments.

We had a great time at Buck's, thanks to Bart and Debbie and Tim and Amy for coming all the way down to see us and help celebrate Tree's 32nd birthday! Not as wild as many of the celebrations tied to that shirt, but it was sure fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment