Sep 9, 2007

Chicago - Part 2

Like I said before, might as well jump right to it...

So I got into Chicago, and the first thing I did was walk right through a Critical Mass, one of the largest - no, absolutely the largest I've ever seen... Holy COW. I wish you could have seen it, Mayazilla, you would have loved it.
I got to you for the first time in days, so I was pretty excited. You got to see Grandma Suzanne and Grandpa Dale, and it was real nice. We went for a swim, but a very short one cause it was cold. And then we settled into our room for the next couple of days, I think you had the best view in the house.
From Chicago Saturday

In the morning we went down to Millennium Park, and they have a bunch of cool kid's stuff to check out, including a little mini-concert, and you love concerts.
Soon, everyone started showing up. You got to see your namesake, Grandma Maya, so that was nice:
From Chicago Satur...

You got to see your cousins, Emma and Owen, and you got to see my cousins, John and Kevin and Maggie:





We went down to Navy Pier, as today was Grandma Suzanne's brunch on the Spirit of Chicago. Yeah yeah, I know that's old news from the last post, but how do you expect me to get through all these pictures? So here we are on the boat, if you've already read the last post this is before we crashed the wedding and got wild on the dance floor.
From Chicago Satur...

By the way, you really like boats, you really like music, and you really like parties.


So we sure had fun at Grandma's party, and that was just the first party! You had a good time with your cousins and my cousins, who I guess are your second cousins. Kevin didn't think you knew his name until soon before leaving, at which point you repeated it every 20 seconds for a couple of hours. We thought it was really cute the way you called Maggie "Maaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhgeeeeeeeeeeeeee", and it was great to see everyone. You had a blast, even though you didn't always look like it:

No comments:

Post a Comment