Dec 14, 2007

The Proof

You don't think I was kidding about having video of you almost inhaling the microphone, belting out some Christmas cheer as well as some old favorites, did you? To save some guessing, this is Frosty the Snowman, Maya style...

Oh yes, sweet Maya, you are turning into a real entertainer. You love to sing, mostly This Old Man, but given the holidays you are branching out. Not only doing some carols in this set, but also hitting some classics like Wheels on the Bus.

Tomorrow is your holiday party, and momma has been hard at work cleaning, preparing cookies for the cookie decorating, making sure everything was just right, and you have been a little non-napping, mess-making, crumb-spraying stinker. That poor lady was half-comatose by the time I got home, so I hope you have a real fun party tomorrow.

By the way, when your momma walks into your room when you're supposed to be taking a nap but not, you loudly declare "You're supposed to be taking a nap!!!!!" Yup, you are a little stinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment