![]() |
| From Incredibles 2 |
Oh yes, another fun day today, including a little make believe. Your Incredibles outfit is becoming a favorite of yours, especially if you take the time to put on the boots, gloves, and mask. When that happens, we know it is serious.

Luckily you only use your super powers for good. Like helping mommy make good smoothies! Thanks Maya, that's a huge help, and the smoothies turned out INCREDIBLE!

Another wonderful Saturday. Didn't get to talk to Aunt Heidi, but understand she may be home from the hospital. Grandma Suzanne is in Louisville now with your new cousins, and we did some Christmas shopping, I took a bike ride while you made a mess of your crib for your momma, and then we went out to dinner at a restaurant. That was off the hook. Tomorrow is the Chavez' Christmas party, and we'll go see Dave in the city. Woooo! I hope you wear your costume, then we're sure to be safe!

Man, she is incredible. Yesterday when we left the restaurant, she said, "That was reeeowlly fun!"
ReplyDeleteI can't believe her - I just got caught up on the blog, and I am loving it. Might even start one for the Leonards. Miss Maya, you are too much! We love you!
ReplyDelete