| From Violet First Pics |
Not in a mean way, believe me, but it cracks me up every time I see it, you aren't getting exactly what you want here, so rather than take a nice picture with your sister you are all scowls, look at the storm brewing behind those eyes.
Thankfully, like most of your moods this one lasted only a few seconds, you like your sister a lot and it shows. It is just impossible to capture in a controlled fashion, you are an actor through and through but you will *not* pay the slightest bit of attention to your directors!
Little Violet is a sweetheart, and is definitely different to you in many ways. We'll see how long the quiet period lasts, but so far Vi's most frequent expression is pretty calm, considering she has a big sister going a hundred miles an hour right next to her...
Quick Maya story. After tubby time and getting into jammies we forgot to return your towel to the bathroom. After brushing teeth and being surprised not to find it, I asked where you thought it was. With no hesitation and in complete sincerity, you replied "I think a squirrel probably came in through my window, sneaked in here and took that towel to use for a blanket."
I had to double take on that one. You insisted that was the most logical explanation.
The next morning I asked you about it again, and why you thought it was a squirrel taking the towel instead of us leaving it in your bedroom. I said "anyway, how would a squirrel get up to your window in the first place?" and your response was equally logical, a giraffe probably came in the back yard to look in your window, and the squirrel ran up his back and jumped off her head.
You are a real piece of work.
No comments:
Post a Comment